The annual Seneca School PTA Taco Feed and Talent Show was held May 7.- A large crowd with bellies full of tacos were entertained by emcee Jack Southworth and a variety of talent from Seneca, Canyon Creek and John Day. Brianna Murphy-Johnston played a wide variety of fiddle and violin music, and accompanied the K-2 class in their Arkansas Traveler performance.- Over the years, the audience has witnessed the growth of this very accomplished musician. Every musician starts at the beginning, as did Dallas Olson playing "Twinkle Twinkle, Little Star" on the violin. The Mountain Bloomers cloggers added a new twist to clog dance with a French tune.
- Shooting the Breeze: The .25-06 Remington ... again
- Son of Prairie City graduate provides health expertise for president at Walter Reed
- Wolf shot and killed in eastern Baker County
- Wolf killed in Baker County was breeding male from Cornucopia pack
- $90K in grant funding available immediately for small businesses impacted by COVID-19
- Cops and Courts: Oct. 14, 2020
- ELECTION 2020: County Treasurer: Write-in challenger Sam Stinnett wants to serve his community
- McCracken finishes out fall rodeo season on top
- ELECTION 2020: Local city council races
- Portland area income taxes on high-earners could soar to highest in nation, study finds
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.