We are in the final stretch and I couldn't be more proud of our team. Everyone is still staying focused and motivated and it shows. I am now walking 5-6 nights a week for 2.5-3 miles a night. Other people have recently started swimming and are doing great. I am also surprised how well the team concept has worked out - we all do support and encourage each other (and occasionally chastise the laggards). I would also like to thank Marissa and Lindsay for organizing this and all their hard work and support!
- The uncomfortable Church
- North Idaho mother relieved son's remains are back in the United States after nine weeks in Mexico morgue
- Missing man found after six nights
- Juniper Ridge to shut down Nov. 9
- Grant County reports 12th COVID-19 case
- Civil rights lawsuit filed by private Christian school against Oregon officials for religious discrimination
- Cops and Courts: Oct. 28, 2020
- Oregon City Commissioner proposes tighter restrictions on federally deputized police officers
- John Day approves housing incentive rebates
- Sheriff countersues Olson for defamation
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.