Train buffs turned out last Saturday to see engines run the miniature tracks at the Train Barn in Canyon City. The open house was the first event put on by the Canyon Mt. N-gineers in over three years. Along with several N-scale trains running, the group also had information about the layouts features and "Can you find it?" lists of items to look for. There were also wooden trains, a computer slide show, as well as information on trains and the group itself. The Canyon Mt. N-gineers meet at 7 p.m. every Monday at the Train Barn.
- Man high on meth threatens couple: ‘Demon, Lucifer, I’m going to kill you both’
- Wolf killed in Baker County was breeding male from Cornucopia pack
- Sheriff countersues Olson for defamation
- Larson prevails in contested water rights case
- Wolf shot and killed in eastern Baker County
- Republican lawmakers sue Oregon governor over constitutionality of pandemic health orders
- Charles 'Larry' Wright
- Hospital board mulling severing ties with management company
- Shooting the Breeze: The .25-06 Remington ... again
- Cops and Courts: Oct. 21, 2020
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.