After Elvin and Jane Webb wed April 18, 1954 in John Day, they went on to live a Navy life for 25 years. Their Navy life took them from their wedding in John Day to Taiwan, Japan, California, Nebraska, Virginia and Washington, D.C. They came full circle to live in the home where they celebrated their marriage 50 years ago. Along the way, they had three children, Cindy and Jerry both of Mt. Vernon and Tami Lowry of Corvallis.
- Petition to recall Oregon governor circulating in rural counties
- Suspect arrested for murder, arson in 2018 deaths of couple in Grant County
- Health Department: New Grant County COVID-19 case likely to be reported was actually in Idaho
- Richard 'Dick' and Evelyn Ray
- Riding for those who can't: Highway 26 dedicated to POW/MIA
- Human-caused fire near Kimberly destroys house
- Gary M. Kuykendall
- Clinton J. Gray
- DA: Several alleged thieves identified
- McCracken takes first in state in cow cutting
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.