A plastic tackle box or plastic file box works well for the storage of first aid items. Make sure everyone in the household knows where to find it. Ideally, everyone in the household should read through the first aid manual before it is needed. Check the box at least yearly and replace any expired medicines.
- Jaden Smith gripped by anxiety
- Second arrest made in connection to 2018 murder of couple in Grant County
- Third COVID-19 case reported in Grant County
- Firefighters battling 100-acre blaze north of Burns
- OSAA delays final decision on fall sports
- Man dies in motorcycle crash Sunday in Harney County
- Two men arrested in John Day drug bust Thursday
- Mask mandate misinformation
- Brown says virus spike, political stalemate led to Umatilla County rollback
- Pool plan sinks: City no longer moving forward on aquatics center
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.