Staff photo by Kathy Aney Rachael Tengbom speaks about the tradition of female circumcision in Kenya, a practice that is illegal, but still rampant. Now a Kennewick resident, Tengbom grew up in a girl's home after her mother sent her there to save her from mutilation. She spoke to an audience at Blue Mountain Community College in Hermiston earlier this week.
- God is bigger than our prayers
- Fired deputy sues county for whistleblower retaliation, wrongful discharge
- Anger mounts over Brown's newest timeline for vaccinating Oregon teachers, seniors
- Slowing down with familiar psalm brings comfort
- Grant County establishes COVID-19 wait list
- Dollar General slated for grand opening in summer 2021
- We are called to choose joy
- Canyon City councilors upset city COVID-19 allocation was given to county
- Changes coming to John Day Police Department
- RELIGION: Now is the right time
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.