Northern spotted owl.
As featured on
CORVALLIS – A 17-year study in Oregon, Washington and California found that removal of invasive barred owls arrested the population decline of the northern spotted owl, a native species threatened by invading barred owls and the loss of old-forest habitats.
- Crane operator hurt in explosion at John Day lumber mill
- Grant County records 13th COVID-19 fatality
- Future of law enforcement in John Day uncertain as city shutters police department
- Obituary: Judy Elizabeth Krutsinger
- Complaint prompts Grant County commissioners to comply with mask mandate
- Redmond man charged with Grant County sex crimes
- Obituary: John Harper
- Sermon of the Week: If you are feeling lost, Jesus can help you find your way
- Mt.Vernon man arrested on burglary, theft charges
- Cops and Courts: Oct. 20, 2021