Three Grant County cities obligated $55,000 in COVID-19 relief funds to go to the county.
- God is bigger than our prayers
- Fired deputy sues county for whistleblower retaliation, wrongful discharge
- Column: A Catholic pastor speaks out about Trump. Some parishioners walk out.
- Forest Service axes 21-inch rule
- Inauguration day prayer vigil
- Dollar General slated for grand opening in summer 2021
- Vaccination circulation: Grant County planned to vaccinate 400 people with the first dose by Wednesday
- Walter Duane Osborne
- Off the Beaten Path: Lost and (hopefully) found
- Oregon scrambles COVID-19 vaccine priority list again