Community Counseling Solutions provides mental health and addiction services in Morrow, Wheeler, Gilliam and Grant counties.
Its mission statement is “Providing dynamic, progressive and diverse supports to improve the well-being of the communities we serve.”
Outpatient offices are located in Boardman, Arlington, Fossil, Condon, Heppner and John Day, in addition to multiple school-based clinics.
CCS provides: a triage within 15 minutes of first contact; screening and assessments; individual, group and family counseling; psychiatric services; peer services; jail diversion; DUII counseling; crisis-intervention services; alcohol, drug and gambling addiction-prevention services; abuse/neglect investigations and examinations; and school-based services (local and school-based health care services).
CCS also offers enhanced services within the program:
• High-intensity services for high-needs patients
• Team approach
• Time-unlimited services
• High fidelity
• Positive outcomes
• All patients are screened for interest in employment (triggers SE specialist)
• Job training
• Job development with employer outreach
• Follow up supports
• Zero exclusion
• High-risk youth with emotional and behavioral issues typically with multi-system involvement
• High-intensity services
• Monthly Community Family Team meetings
• Service coordination planning
• Team approach
• Provides information and support to teens and young adults ages 12-25 experiencing symptoms of psychosis for the first time
• Fast access to psychiatric and counseling services
• Education about causes, treatment and management of psychosis
• Coaching on rights regarding access to employment, school, housing and additional resources
• Family psycho-education and support groups
• Support for vocational education and independent living goals
CCS offers respite and therapeutic foster care for clients in need of help outside their homes. CCS has multiple contracted private, in-home respite providers and contracted TFC homes. Along with respite homes, CCS provides assistance in coordinating for higher levels of care such as residential, secure residential, acute and sub-acute care and crisis respite. CCS utilizes in-house resources as much as possible while referring out when necessary.
For more information, visit communitycounselingsolutions.org or call 541-575-1466 in John Day, 541-676-9161 in Heppner or 541-481-2911 in Boardman.
UNKNOWN AUTHOR is XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.