Trivia answers below
1. Butter mold from Greenhorn City, late 1800s, at the DeWitt Museum
2. Chinese shoe found in a mine on Little Canyon Mountain, at the Grant County Historical Museum
3. Corn sheller, at the Grant County Historical Museum. The dried ears of corn were put through this machine. It would remove the kernels from the cob for planting a new crop.
4. Crumb tray and scraper, early 1900s from the DeWitt family, at the DeWitt Museum
5. Snow shoes for mail carrier’s horse in the Sumpter and Greenhorn area, at the Grant County Ranch and Rodeo Museum.
6. Shuttle, possibly used to make fishing nets (missing spools), at the Grant County Historical Museum.