A naming contest for a koala at the San Francisco Zoo & Gardens aims to raise money for wildlife affected by the bushfires in Australia.
- Police find body of 30-year-old woman during Baker City shooting investigation
- Grant County discharges Deputy Tyler Smith
- Planning commission revokes variance for Riverside Home Park
- White tailed deer die-off reported in Blue Mountains
- Lebanon City Council revises dog ordinance
- Oregon lawmakers unholster new gun safety proposal
- Blue Mountain Hospital names interim general surgeon
- Timber Unity to Oregon legislators: 'We're fed up'
- Cops and Courts: Jan. 15, 2020
- Friday Sports Roundup: Prairie City boys win ninth straight game
Good conversation, hearty food, roaring fires and entertaining classes about the state’s natural history – it’s all part of Wildlife Weekend, Jan. 31-Feb. 2, at the Ralph A. MacMullan Center o…
In the same year that Yellowstone National Park marks the 25th anniversary of gray wolf reintroduction, Colorado voters will have the power to pass or reject an initiative that would require i…
After an exhaustive public process that spanned nearly eight years, Montana Fish, Wildlife & Parks today issued a decision that sets the parameters for the restoration of publicly managed bison.
SAN DIEGO - Researchers backed by the San Diego Zoo are scrambling to save koalas threatened by the rampaging bushfires in Australia.
Colorado Parks and Wildlife officials say an eyewitness report of six large canids traveling together in the far northwest corner of the state last October, in conjunction with last week's dis…
MINNEAPOLIS - Minnesota pheasant hunters were stymied by too much standing corn to begin the 2019 season and icy field conditions to end it, but those who went out in November and the first ha…
The most important points 10-year-old Alexis Anderton of Prairie City said she learned during a recent hunter education course was to “keep your gun pointed in a safe direction, and treat ever…