As featured on
Poor returns of steelhead to the Columbia River Basin this year prompted the Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife to extend a fishing closure on the Deschutes River through the end of the year. Coho salmon angling is also temporarily banned to support fish habitat.
- Oregon grass seed company must pay $78,775 in restitution
- The End is Near
- Shooting the Breeze: In praise of the .338 Lapua Magnum
- Sean Kirst: In Seneca Falls, a desperate leap and real-life angel tie in to 'It's a Wonderful Life'
- Wolves kill more calves in S. Oregon
- Grant County logs 15th COVID death
- Grant revives policing debate
- Raising the roof: Dayville nears end of community hall restoration project
- Woman, 25, hopes new law can expunge record
- Grant County reports 16th COVID death